The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, September 1, 2011

What do you know 015

When he is both excited and surprised, as he draws out the first syllable, John says, “Holy crap!” David Rushing has finally joined Twitter:
David Rushing (@DavidProv) on Twitter
“Sign up for Twitter to follow David Rushing (@DavidProv). I do improv mostly in Bonner Springs and stuff at my church. I currently live in a house with a family member. Cool huh?”
Oh, I happened to have had a little experience in this area.
Four-Way No Way For Highway
“I come before you today to plead my case for outlawing all four-way stop intersections in America. I can’t speak for the rest of Mother Earth but having driven over a good part of the U.S. ...”
Don’t worry, I’m not making the same mistakes again.
Labor Dept. Signs ‘Partnerships’ with Foreign Gov’s to Protect Illegal Workers in U.S.
“(CNSNews.com) - U.S. Labor Secretary Hilda Solis today signed ‘partnership’ agreements with ambassadors from a group of Latin American nations aiming to protect what she described as the labor rights of both legal and illegal migrants working in the United States.”

It’s okay to not like things
“It’s okay, but don’t be a dick about it ...”
When I call that something that my sister Pamela likes, ‘stupid,’ such does not endear me to her.
Rock Timeline: From Classic Rock to Modern Crap [COMIC]
“Pay special attention to the thievery panel. You might learn something.”
Twitter / Phil LeBeau: August comparison: “Nissan sells 1,362 LEAF models. GM sold 302 Chevy Volts. production change limited Volt, but Nissan will crow.”
New Report Seeks to Answer the Question, ‘Why do Accidents Happen?’ - Carscoop
“With regards to the first, the Institute of Advanced Motorists (IAM) in the UK has analyzed some 700,000 fatal road accidents that occurred over a four year period between 2005 and 2009.”
Twitter / rstevens: “If you ever interrobanged your cousin, you might be a redneck typographer.”

1 comment: