The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 21, 2010

Need to read again 006

My superficiality and bluntness have been duly noted, like your girlfriend. My endearing qualities have also been noted: my refreshing naïveté and my failed attempts at humor. Among my failed attempts at humor are the paronomastic.

A few seconds ago
Christopher Hurt reminds you, “Al Gore has no rhythm. According to South Park, he also has no friends.”
Kitto this is an obvious pun of algorithm, but Al Gore must know something about rhythm, because he has children; however, I do not know if Al Gore knows anything about electronic music.

Wednesday at 11:12 p.m.
Christopher Hurt can only allude to his problematic pursuit of paronomastic perfection.
YES! I know a bigger word for punning!
Of course, I am constantly attracted to the possibility of paronomasia, “Nifer rode an otter.”

Yesterday at 5:52 p.m. Christopher Hurt
My pursuit of paronomastic perfection is suddenly less problematic, but that is better said in person ;-)
Last night at the Roving Imp Theater and Coffee House, I said the following:
“I ‘otter’ not say this, but I rode the first thing, and ‘Nifer rode an otter’; also was the otter ‘disease-ridden’?”
Yes, some of my best material is delivered in person. Kitto Nifer’s humor is actually much more sophisticated than mine, I concede, so someone had responded:
And that’s a euphemism for what?
Yesterday at 7:06 p.m. Christopher Hurt
I thought that feminism was for everyone...
(slides back, under rock)
In otter words, I meant you feminism, in which you refers to Nifer. Feminism can’t be for everyone if it’s just for you; just a fact. Now this is no wonder why so many of my puns fail.

About an hour ago Christopher Hurt
“...by Fishy Joe’s! Try our new extreme walrus juice! 100% fresh-squeezed walrus! Ride the walrus!”
http://www.editurl.com/gwk
(slides back, under rock)
Time can always be found for a reference to Futurama.

Yesterday at 5:42 p.m. Christopher Hurt responded to a different status:
‘Great Scott’ Their mascot must not be the only one “lion” down on the job...
(slides back, under rock)
Yesterday at 5:57 p.m. someone replied to either the status, my comment, or both:
That’s otterly ridiculous!
Yesterday at 5:58 p.m. Christopher Hurt responded with an at symbol (removed for blog):
Damn it...
Yesterday at 5:59 p.m.
I win! U got the next one
Yesterday at 6:02 p.m. Christopher Hurt
Presently I have exhausted my supply of ideas.
Yesterday at 6:03 p.m.
Ur young...it’ll come back!
Yesterday at 6:08 p.m. Christopher Hurt
Without further information any conclusion that I would make would be a “forced induction”! Tuner humor!
Comments continued, but not on that topic. No one understood my reference to automotive culture; this is another failed pun, I suppose. Internal-combustion engines are either naturally aspirated or use forced induction, which is as much as I will try to explain in this example.

Whether or not any need exists to read those previous items again, David posted:

About 8 hours ago
David wants to know, if you had all the time in the world and money wasn't an issue, where in the world would you like to visit?
About 3 hours ago Christopher Hurt responded with a song transcribed in romaji:
Trip to the world
Yo! Here we go unknown world e to umareta bakari no tabibito
narenai ashidori mo mata aikyou KIMERU toko dake BASHItto!
So many people in this world toki ni chuushou tokamonai wake ja nai kedo
SHIMANNAI toko ha Warp shite kou suji dake ha tooshite ikiteru That's our low!
Tonight I will come join Improv-Abilities on May 21 for a celebration and show at the Lucky Brewgrille, 5401 Johnson Drive, in Mission, Kansas!

About 19 minutes ago
girl) am i pretty?
(boy)NO
(girl)do u want to b with me forever?
(boy)NO
(girl)would u cry if i walked away?
(boy)NO
she heard enough and waz hurt, she walked aw...ay te.......................................ar......s...... .........ran down her face.
The boy grabbed her arm:
(boy) your not pretty............, your beautiful
(boy) i dont want to b with u forever, i NEE...D to b with u forever
(boy) and i wouldnt cry if u walked away, i would DIE!!!
(boy whispers) plzzzzz stay with me
(girl whispers) i will...
Tonight at midnight ur true love will realize they love u. Something good will happen to you between 1-4 p.m. tomorrow it could b anywhere. Get ready for the biggest shock of your life!! If you dont post this to 5 other pages... you will have relationship problems for the nxt 10 yearS
About 9 minutes ago Christopher Hurt
Why are you posting this garbage here? And why have you not at least used MS Office to clean up the grammar and spelling of your post?
Any points for calling themlambkins”?

No comments:

Post a Comment