The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Long Weekend

On Saturday, times like those of last week necessitated comfort food, so I ordered from Papa John's Pizza, and I shall just say, “I have had better days, weeks.” Spring hates me, and the feeling is more than mutual.


Water from overnight storms leaked into the basement from Wednesday night through Thursday morning. On Friday the indicator to check the engine lit in my car. And Saturday, May 15, my mother fell while at the movie theater.

While at Superior Chevrolet Hummer, a Kansas City dealer, I reflected:

Friday at 2:25 p.m. via Text Message
Christopher Hurt should have known things were going too good...
This was a long weekend; however, I could not dwell on my misfortunes for long, because as Nifer said to me, paraphrased, “No Eeyores here [at the Roving Imp Theater].”

About 9 hours ago Christopher Hurt
The David Razowsky-directed show of KC improvisers did the same to me. Great show! Great job, Nifer!
About 8 hours ago
Christopher Hurt was thoroughly impressed by the show tonight at The Roving Imp Theater and Roving Imp Coffee House, perhaps I should have remained longer. The guy from Monsters, Inc. directed and Jenifer did tech. I went to the Hy-Vee, Inc. in the City of Shawnee, Kansas for a change. Once home I watched the Official - [adult swim].
25 seconds ago
Christopher Hurt feels better today, despite the weather. “Hare Hare Yukai” finished playing from his mix CD, and on the surface some of the issues from last week appear to be resolving themselves.
Those were obviously my most up-to-date comments. The indicator to check the engine was not lit this morning; I had to spend seventy dollars for the diagnostic, although the part (a canister purge solenoid valve) is only forty dollars, for which I will need a loan.

My mother is mending well, despite a swollen ankle and landing on her knees; my sister Kim is visiting from K-State this week and will likely be shuttling my mother up to the door at her job.

I also had two of the worst television-viewing experiences of my life. As long as I live, I never want to see Let’s Make a Deal or The Ellen DeGeneres Show again. Utter drek, Undateable on VH1 had Daisy Fuentes among several people, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment