The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, May 14, 2010

CAKE!


When I arrived at work this morning, I was more than a little irritated by the world. While placing my lunch inside the refrigerator, I noticed a piece of chocolate cake, but thought nothing more of it.

My coworker had sent me an e-mail last night:
hi Chris:
If nobody hasn’t gotten their greedy little paws on it there’s a piece of chocolate cake were your name on it in the frig!
So I went right to the fridge with that information. Of course, “Surprises let me know they care.” This piece of cake is massive! I have no ruler at this desk, so I had to approximate with my mobile phone.
Measuring 4.25 inches (10.795 cm) long by 3.60 inches (9.144 cm) wide by 2.08 inches (5.2832 cm) thick, this piece displaces 31.824 cu. in. (521.5019 cc) or more than one-half liter!
Of course I took a picture and sent a copy of the image to a few friends. One of my friends responded that I should pace myself and the piece could last for several days, like your girlfriend!

No comments:

Post a Comment