The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, May 1, 2010

MBH - my brain hurts 002

I was going to give this post a more unique title, but I have several more serial blog posts than I realize, of which “MBH - my brain hurts” is only one, so I just might as well again use, “MBH - my brain hurts.” Only awake since 12:15 p.m., I did have a moment today in which MBH. I just might as well call this, “MBH - my brain hurts: ‘Fun with Acronyms’ edition.”

Saturday afternoon is a great time for televised coverage of sports. Growing up, after cartoons on Saturday mornings, I would watch Hometime and Motorweek on PBS, or the Professional Bowlers Association (PBA) on ABC.

Like today, CBS is broadcasting golf, in this case the LPGA. The selection of “Sugar We're Goin’ Down” to introduce the coverage today made MBH. I like the song fine, but why did they choose it? MBH - my brain hurts!

My father and I are helping a friend of mine move today. IZOD IndyCar Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series are in town at the Kansas Speedway. When I leave home today depends on the timing of the overseer, like your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment