The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 30, 2011

Stale zaniness 012

A post about stale zaniness is almost obligatorily necessary at the end of a month, and in wishing you, “Happy National Coffee Day,” I do believe that I might have shared more of such than in the last four months combined. I have even repaired a few older posts with the inclusion of the following:
Holstee Manifesto Poster by Holstee | HOLSTEE
“Please note: Allow 4 weeks for shipment. Each poster is hand printed on a mid-20th century original letter press. It makes for a beautiful print that requires minimal electricity, and mostly...”
Every once in a while, I have a convergence pattern, when things happen at the same time to my benefit. Such was the case with my car at 108,000 miles and my having the money for the fluid service; I had been trying to get service done at the intervals specified in the manual for a while. Such is also the case with hiatus of Roving Imp shows on Wednesdays at the Great Mall of the Great Plains; I can now be at home for the new episodes at 9:00 p.m. instead of staying up until 11:00 p.m.:

‘South Park’ to return on Oct. 5, and all the way through 2013. Kick-ass. | EW.com
“A celebratory dinner at Casa Bonita is in order, PopWatchers: The date for the second half of the 15th season of South Park has been...”

Oh My Gosh, Dark Horse Comics, Oh My Gosh!”

Dark Horse To Collect FLCL Manga Omnibus
“Comics and Manga publisher Dark Horse recently twittered a cosplay photo of the FLCL’s bass wielding Haruhara from KumoriCon with the note ‘Look for the FLCL manga omnibus in 2012!’”
octavia vinyl scratch Pictures, Images and Photos
Spin Vinyl Spin!
“It had to be done. Because ponies.”

This is a full-size Lego Ford - BBC Top Gear

“You’ve got to hand it to Cartoon Network’s MAD. They took a heaping handful of inscrutable internet memes, plopped it on top of their new Thundercats show, and made this surrealist smorgasbord that should be all but impenetrable to anyone not in the know.”

Decoding the superhero color palette [infographic] - Holy Kaw!

No comments:

Post a Comment