The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, September 19, 2011

Int’l Talk Like A Pirate Day

image
My sister Kimberly told me yesterday that her class at 9:00 a.m. would not be in session this Monday. On Talk Like a Pirate Day, landlubbers Denton and Marci Arrr Shouting ‘Ahoy’.
International Talk Like a Pirate Day
“Avast me hearties, it be talk like a pirate day. That bein’ the case, I’ll be posting a pirate pun this mornin’ Arrrgh! It’s not often you see a pirate on the street in Topeka, Kansas. But this ...”
BBC Mobile | Television | Doctor Who | Captain Avery’s Pirate Vocabulary
International Talk Like A Pirate Day
“The Official Web site for International Talk-Like A Pirate Day, September 19th. Because we’re guys, and because we can.”
I decided to remain at Denny’s until 2:00 a.m., because I did not have to be awake until 11:00 a.m., and I had some Taco Bell for lunch.
Five local eats and drinks to celebrate International Talk Like a Pirate Day
“Sawgrass Tiki BarRum might help you get in the holiday spirit. If your IT guy is singing sea shanties this morning and your neighbor’s walking your dog in a matching pair of skull-and-crossbone bandanas, you’re not losing it.”

At Jack in the Box, the puns have already begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment