The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Laundry Week in Review

Friday I was listening to Midday with Jayme and Wickett, and they returned from commercial with a truly awful parody where “First World Problems” replaced the refrain from “Zoot Suit Riot.” Among my first world problems, I will not be able to listen to the Jonathan Weir Show live again because I will be working away from a radio.
I always leave some stuff out, like Wednesday was the International Day of Peace, and I gave the world silence on my blog thus some peace. I’ve done laundry every day this week because the weather has been so warm I need to wear my lighter work shirt.
I learned two things from the Jonathan Weir Show:
  1. Weir and Rob Babcock will appear at the 10 o’clock show at the Kick Comedy Theater on Saturday night; they will be telling personal stories to inspire scenes for the improvisers.

  2. I really hope to be off work so I can see that show, but not the same way these people found themselves off work.

No comments:

Post a Comment