The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, September 3, 2016

The Grand Illusion

Kansas City’s Classic Rock Station, 101 the Fox is counting down the top five hundred songs, as submitted online by listeners, and tabulated by the on-air personalities; music I have never heard continues to amaze, and title my post.
“If among you, one of your brothers should become poor,
in any of your towns within your land that the LORD your God is giving you,
you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother,
Come with me if you want to live!
Trust me... by iojknmiojknm on DeviantArt
In interview E. J. Becker said he only really noticed when his wife Stephanie called down from upstairs to ask what he was doing!
but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need,
whatever it may be. (Deuteronomy 15:7-8)”
“‘You left a piece out,’ she said to me condescendingly,” so I have to admit I did not sleep enough Thursday night, nor got a nap Friday, “And I got nobody to blame but me,” yet I downloaded Mint.com Personal Finance to begin to address my overspending.

No comments:

Post a Comment