The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, September 19, 2016

Wanna Be Startin’ Somethin’

Last Tuesday I donated blood and became a Word of the Day at Dictionary.com - cosset: to treat as a pet; pamper; coddle. I was offered a one-week pass to the gym.
“Do you not know that in a race all the runners run,
but only one receives the prize?
So run that you may obtain it.
Swing Low, Sweet Meteor of Death
Every athlete exercises self-control in all things.
They do it to receive a perishable wreath,
but we an imperishable. (1 Corinthians 9:24-27)
When ya got a job to do / Ya got to do it well / You got to give the other fella hell!”
So I do not run aimlessly; I do not box as one beating the air.
I do not box as one beating the air
Sunset Shimmer | hirosi41 [pixiv]
Aqua Teen Hunger Force’ was my only concept of New Jersey
But I discipline my body and keep it under control,
lest after preaching to others I myself should be disqualified.”
“Until now you have asked nothing in my name.
Ask, and you will receive,
that your joy may be full. (John 16:24)”

No comments:

Post a Comment