The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, September 23, 2016

Here Comes the Sunday

Yes, this post is titled after a song by The Beatles, and I am reflecting on my last day at the new pizza place, which will be Sunday.
Last Saturaday was bad, and Wednesday was worse. Similar to my most recent time at Arby’s, I’m just tired of new management, “a Condescending Message from Hollywood.”
“One thing have I asked of the LORD, (Psalms 27:4)
that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple.”
Paradise Fillies
Paradise Fillies by dennyvixen on DeviantArt
I was considering, “Wake up call for all,” yet email was from PEY-pal, not in THIS parallel universe.  :)
“For as by the one man’s disobedience the many were made sinners, so by the one man’s obedience the many will be made righteous. (Romans 5:19)”

No comments:

Post a Comment