The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My darlin’ Darlin’ FREEZE!

Zwei Jahre sind seit meinem Unfall vergangen, at which time my mother encouraged to me to see myself in a car like the rented Dodge Charger, so Impact Blue has in some ways become realization of that dream. Be not deceived, because I have had nicknames for each previous car of my driving pleasure.
Dodge Diplomat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“The Dodge Diplomat is an American mid-size car made from 1977 to 1989. It is essentially identical to the Chrysler- and Plymouth-branded versions of Chrysler’s M-body cars, including the Chrysler LeBaron and New Yorker Fifth Avenue and the Plymouth Gran Fury in the U.S. market and the Plymouth …”
My family bought a 1982 Diplomat in December, 1996. He was called Old Blue. I next drove a 1984 Buick Skyhawk, and called her Cinnamon, which played off Cadillac Cimarron, another gilded Chevrolet Cavalier of the time.
My two-tone tan 1984 Buick Skyhawk sedan. Purchased in January 2000, the car had working A/C in the summer of 2003, and a CD player installed the day after Thanksgiving, 2003. The dent in the front fender was worked out before it was accepted as a $2000 trade by Van Chevrolet in June, 2005. Gone to parts unknown, literally and figuratively.
Finally, I am brought to my darling darling, 2003 Chevrolet Cavalier. Because she is titled with my father, I neither could, nor did, trade her for Impact Blue, yet I continue to need to sell her by next Tuesday. I drove her today to the Target in Mission, Kansas.
Joe’s Weather Blog: How Cold Can It Get?
“The ‘storm’ of yesterday is now becoming a distant memory... and the even more bitter cold air is becoming a looming future in the central Plains over the next 5 days. A lot to go over once again …”
“24 A man of many companions may come to ruin,
but there is a friend who sticks closer than a brother. (Proverbs 18:24)”
This picture is what a friend was allowed to depict on the cover of the fanzine of Building 4 Star 15b of the Dream of Red Mansions
Cirno | Shoin [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment