The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 31, 2014

I missed the Party 018

With errands, I have forsaken assembling together of the Anime Club of JCCC;
I prefer traffic at three in the afternoon to traffic at six in the evening.
“12 This is my commandment,
that you love one another as I have loved you.
13 Greater love has no one than this,
that someone lay down his life for his friends.
14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. (John 15:12-14)”
Secret Parkway by Sharam
You are safe with me by MacTavish1996 on deviantART
My Little Pony Chinese New Year Pony - 8 inch
“Celebrate the Chinese New Year with this one-of-a-kind Pinkie Pie figure! She looks like the Pinkie Pie character but she's decorated to commemorate the most important Chinese holiday in the year. Start the Chinese New Year off right with this beautiful exclusive figure! Figure comes with comb.”
♪ But because it’s real doesn’t mean it’s gonna work
“In her $500 high heels, Alexis Kay Lee teaches windsurfing to beginners,” and suffices.

No comments:

Post a Comment