“Mad Men fans have a chance to get their fix months before the acclaimed drama kicks off its final season, all thanks to the ‘firm’ of Rarity & Partners -- and TVLine has an exclusive first look ...”
“The Johnson County Department of Health and Environment is seeing a sharp increase in influenza cases in the county.
Take these simple actions to slow the spread of flu in schools.
- Get your flu shot if you haven’t already done so.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.
- If you or your child get sick with flu-like illness, stay home for at least 24 hours after the fever is gone except to get medical care or for other necessities. The fever should be gone without the use of fever-reducing medicine.
- While sick, limit contact with others as much as possible to keep from infecting them.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. Throw the tissue in the trash after you use it.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand rub.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth. Germs spread this way.
- Clean and disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs like the flu.”
“18 I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you. (John 14:18)”