The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I don’t know, do You 030

“You destroy everything you touch!”
“Appearing on Fox News Channel with anchor Megyn Kelly after President Barack Obama delivered his fifth State of the Union address on Tuesday night, former George W. Bush speechwriter Marc Thiessen said the president’s speech sounded uncannily similar to him.”
“That’s because everything I touch is food for my hunger. My hunger for power!”
“Comedian Jon Stewart jokingly took apart President Barack Obama’s State of the Union address on Wednesday night. He also took a few light jabs at the three GOP responses, though Obama got the brunt of the comedic tongue-lashing.”
As Nifer observed, “Megatron is surprisingly self-aware.”
Let’s Abolish Self-Appraisal
“Asking an employee to write a self-appraisal using the company’s appraisal form is a common performance management practice. It’s a deceptively attractive technique. An employee’s self-appraisal ...”
“7 Where shall I go from your Spirit?
Or where shall I flee from your presence?
8 If I ascend to heaven, you are there!
If I make my bed in Sheol, you are there!
9 If I take the wings of the morning
and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea,
10 even there your hand shall lead me,
and your right hand shall hold me. (Psalm 139:7-10)”
This way you will also be muscle strength trained
Ex-pander | Zhu [pixiv]

No comments:

Post a Comment