The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

We apologize 021

After I talked with my father about my latest crisis,
we watched two hours of Top Gear.
Sharepocalypse, and why social sharing is noisy | Gravity7
“Mashable’s recent post on the social media Sharepocalypse has caught everyone’s attention. Author Nova Spivak breaks down the issues social media users face in the sheer volume and diversity of sharing activity across our favorite social networks. And comments on some of the resources and solutions...”
“51 I am the living bread that came down from heaven.
If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever.
And the bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. (John 6:51)”
Ancient Beer the Oldest Recipe in the World
Star Swirl Spell Number 199 by PixelKitties on deviantART
“Appearing on The Kelly File Tuesday, Glenn Beck continued to rip New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo over divisive remarks he made about ‘extreme’ conservatives having no place in the Empire State.”
Was I ‘unfriended’ for sharing too many items, or because I said,
“I never known anyone with that nickname,” ahead of this story?
Nut Farmers Are Getting Hustled by a New Breed of Thieves
“ESCALON, Calif. (AP) — The soaring value of California’s nut crops is attracting a new breed of thieves who have been making off with the pricey commodities by the truckload, recalling images of cattle rustlers of bygone days.”
Breaking Bad would make an adorable, if demented, Little Golden Book

No comments:

Post a Comment