The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 12, 2014

work of a critic is easy

“It’s a whole new world at the Golden Globes. When Jennifer Lawrence showed up on the red carpet, her dress reminded us of something —...”
‘The Simpsons’ pays tribute to Hayao Miyazaki in Sunday’s episode
“Sunday’s episode of The Simpsons features a whimsical sequence that pays tribute to Hayao Miyazaki, the legendary animation director and animator and cofounder of animation Studio Ghibli. A clip ...”
“11 You have turned for me my mourning into dancing;
you have loosed my sackcloth
and clothed me with gladness,
12 that my glory may sing your praise and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give thanks to you forever! (Psalm 30:11-12)”
“Duck Face”, also known as “Myspace Face”, is a pejorative term for a facial expression made by pressing one’s lips together into the shape of a duck’s bill
Duckface Selfie by masemj on deviantART
This Rambling, Incoherent Acceptance Speech From the Golden Globes Has Everyone Talking

No comments:

Post a Comment