The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, January 20, 2014

We apologize 020

Third child of Peter Griffin, I am Ikari Shinji, and also prone to impulse spending,
which often depletes my financial resources almost as soon as they are acquired.
I took Zimbio’s Star Wars personality quiz, and I’m Boba Fett. Who are you?
“You’ve ventured to a galaxy far far away, watched all six episodes, and even endured Jar Jar Binks. Now find out which Star Wars character best suits your style. May the force be with you.”
“21 Then Peter came up and said to him, Lord,
how often will my brother sin against me,
and I forgive him? As many as seven times?
22 Jesus said to him, I do not say to you seven times,
but seventy times seven. (Matthew 18:21-22)”
Madoka the ever popular and Sailor Moon also was a magical girl
Rabbit & Madoka magic warrior? | Koo-chan [pixiv]
Reporter Apologizes for Crude Sexual Comments to Female Game Developer
“Reporter Josh Mattingly has apologized for making ‘inappropriate’ comments to a female game developer after they were made public earlier today..”
To explain the lack of a post on last Friday,
I was finally registering Impact Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment