The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Wiseau Blue?

Seven in the afternoon or in the morning has similar lighting for me. I only meant to take a short nap, but I slept four hours this afternoon. My belief is that summer is more closely tied to winter than winter is to summer, especially after the winter of ‘11 to ‘12 that wasn’t, and a hot and dry summer that followed in 2012.
“Gird yourselves, Equestrians: This week on My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic, Discord is back. This time, though, the onetime villain is relatively benign — he’s ...”
“3 More than that, we rejoice in our sufferings,
knowing that suffering produces endurance,
4 and endurance produces character, and character produces hope,
5 and hope does not put us to shame,
because God’s love has been poured into our hearts
through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us. (Romans 5:3-5)”
Why so sad, my fine young friend / Why so blue?
Discord’s Blue Period by grievousfan on deviantART
Why so blue? Biblical dye was made from snails - NBC News.com
“An Israeli researcher says she has identified a nearly 2,000-year old textile that may contain a mysterious blue dye described in the ...”
Why so sad, my fine young friend / Why so blue? ♪

No comments:

Post a Comment