The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ein Unfall habe passiert

image

I had an accident with my car yesterday evening.

„Gestern Abend habe ich einen Unfall mit meinen Auto gehabt.
Heute bin ich nicht bei der Arbeit.‟
Any muscle soreness was from helping a friend move some containers yesterday. I took some ibuprofen and got some rest. In order to get an estimate, report the accident, and get a loan for my deductible, I was not at work today.

An unfallbericht is German for accident report. Bella Block on ZDF - Zweites Deutsches Fernsehen taught me that word.

1 comment:

  1. You’ve got some interesting points in this article. I would have never considered any of these if I didn’t come across this. Thanks!. best ein number service

    ReplyDelete