The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh My Gosh

“Oh My Gosh!”
Sweetheart, you really need to read.

Teen’s joking tweet on Topeka trip creates a capital fracas - KansasCity.com
“Emma Sullivan’s trip to Topeka with other high school students to learn about government taught her a few unexpected lessons: Sam Brownback’s office monitors social media for postings containing the governor’s name, some folks exhibit little sense of humor or appreciation of free …”

Oh My Gosh, Oh My Gosh, I just realized that
the last Next Big Improv Show is Saturday at the Roving Imp! We are all enjoying this four-horse race, but we will soon be down two, and declare two winners!
“WASHINGTON -- Conservative interest groups and Republican lawmakers want Justice Elena Kagan off the health care case. Liberals and Democrats in Congress say it’s Justice Clarence Thomas who should sit it out.”
Why being wrong makes us angry - Boing Boing
“Christie Aschwanden is a science journalist. Last month, she joined a lot of other science journalists at the National Association of Science Writers conference and gave a short Ignite presentation about why people get angry when presented with evidence that their beliefs are wrong. She’s posted a ...”

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Canon Versus Fanon
See more at My Little Brony

Thanksgiving was spent with my two parents and two sisters,
whom I see frequently because we all live in the same house.
‘Say This.. Not That!’ During Holiday Gatherings
“During the holidays most of us want to spend time with friends and family, while at the same time avoiding the negative comments and unnecessary disagreements that often come with these celebrations.”

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Bite and Throw
See more at My Little Brony

Twitter / Anime Almanac: “Is ‘cybering’ still a thing on chat rooms or did everyone stop saying it 15 years ago?” ... with someone you love, share a connection to some low-NOx horthode or The Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment