The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Postscript to Experiment 017

Oops... veggie beef soup still contains meat. I first took a chance Monday with weekly alternating my diet without and with meat. Whose name I have previously misspelled here, my friend Alan had that great suggestion to lose weight, and he also told me Thursday that I need to consume at least 1800 calories per day during my meatless week.

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - BWAAAAAAK!
See more at My Little Brony

At the Roving Imp, I am still in the Next Big Improv Show. After the fact, I had some doubts about my performances, but the judges liked me.
CastleVille
“Create your own happy ending! Coming soon, Zynga’s CastleVille gives players a chance to build and manage the Kingdom of their dreams. Like CastleVille on Fa...”
I joined my family at lunch today with beef, potatoes, corn, and broccoli.

2 comments: