The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, November 26, 2011

This has been a public service

Tantrum improv welcomes Andre Du Broc to the Westport Coffee House, where I will be in attendance. ... Please disregard what I last said. I had issues with Firefox, and updating my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog, and PayPal, so I coincidentally threw a few tantrums and regrettably lost all interest in seeing Tantrum Improv last night; I asked Denton, at whose home we later watched the following series, “What time may I visit you tonight?”
Up Series - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“The Up Series is a series of documentary films produced by Granada Television that have followed the lives of fourteen British children since 1964, when they were seven years old. The documentary has had seven episodes spanning 49 years and the documentary has been broadcast on both ITV and BBC. In …”
Although said many times, many ways, my perception is that I am more likely to be one inspired than one to inspire.
Twitter / David Bailey: “Folks check out @chris_m_hurt at ... Some great tweets and cool person!”
Check the level of toilet paper before use; that is the lesson! Whoops! I already tweeted that. This has been a public service.

No comments:

Post a Comment