The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Bring the beat back 005

Because he is retiring, my therapist and I had our last session yesterday. Also, with clear goals in mind, I have recently made much progress, and I have elected to be medication-only. Meanwhile, I feel that my blog has again become mired in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic memes and tropes, so the following lyrics suddenly strike me:
image
♪ Bring the beat back, ride on ride on ♪

Once I was asked, “What is it with you and cars?” I also wrote about the plight of small pick-up trucks, my type-II diabetes, and “What is it with you and Ponies?
Hold Your Horses T-Shirt | SnorgTees
“Hold Your Horses T-Shirt by SnorgTees. Men’s and women’s sizes available. Check out our full catalog for tons of funny t-shirts.”
How worthy I am of emulation is uncertain, but I next want this shirt:
If You Can’t Be a Good Example, Be a Warning T-Shirt | SnorgTees
“If You Can’t Be a Good Example, Be a Warning T-Shirt by SnorgTees. Men’s and women’s sizes available. Check out our full catalog for tons of funny t-shirts.”
An article in Autocar, “A week in a Mini E,” suggests that no purely electric vehicle is good for traveling long distances:
The future of AMG includes electrification, starts with all-electric SLS E-Cell
“With alternative powertrains staking a larger claim in the mainstream, it’s simply a matter of time before automakers begin adapting the technology for ...”
As I begin to see the need for quality over quantity in regard to my blog, I must ask you, Mercedes AMG Global Fan Page, “How?”
Well… I did it. From 260lbs to half marathon!!!
“I ran the half marathon and I don’t even know what to say about it. It was awesome... every single bit of it. But to be honest, there isn’t much TO say about it. Nothing incredibly dramatic h...”
The preceding is from the front page of WordPress. While I recognize the hard work, which I generally avoid, to accomplish such a goal, my desire is to also be on that front page, but this fades from the light of a thought that I had Monday:

One of the things that friends do,
is remind one that one has value
as a person to another person.

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment