The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, November 7, 2011

Stale zaniness 014

Kitto I must write a disclaimer about the content to which this post about stale zaniness will link, so welcome to the „Cupcakes‟ edition:

HAPPY MONDAY
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Stop Reading It Twilight!
See more at My Little Brony

Twitter / Ohad Kanne: “I’m gonna say it now: Thank you all for your kind words on the WSJ mention, I really appreciate all of them! :)”
Guys Enthralled by ‘My Little Pony’
“A remake of My Little Pony, an animated TV show originally conceived for little girls, has attracted a passionate fan base among grown men.”
Pinkie Pie sings many songs, and among these is “Cupcakes!” Although I like the on-line community, I am not as involved as I was in the days of Beast Wars.
World’s Worst- Miscellaneous
“This is the FAQ for the World’s Worst Fanfic series. A FAQ is a long document that no one reads, but is posted ad nauseum. Different FAQs are used for different purposes -- some aren’t even organized by questions, but are used as a soapbox for the author to rant endlessly in an almost completely …”
Equestria Daily, which also shares its share of fanatic fiction, has a list of terminology used for categories of story at the end.


Source: Pinkie Pie, a page that posts antithetically
to the character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Cupcakes (My Little Pony FanFiction) | Know Your Meme
“WARNING: this entry contains violent imagery, and might change the way you look at a certain character from My Little Pony… FOREVER.”
Inspired by the story, a tumblr exists:
Ask Pinkamina Diane Pie
“The art of distress. - - -”
... What other secret do I hide? As Mikuru Asahina would say, “That’s classified.”

No comments:

Post a Comment