The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Oh My Gosh 001

“Going into production? Oh My Gosh!”
Twitter / BuzzFeed:
Dunder Mifflin Is Now A Real Paper Company...”

Dunder Mifflin Is Now A Real Paper Company
“Dunder Mifflin Is Now A Real Paper Company: Have you ever watched The Office and thought to yourself, ‘I wish I could actually buy ...’”

internet memes - You Have to Make an Appointment
See more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

Twitter / Family Guy: “Audio Interview:
#sethmacfarlane Dreams About Working - ... #familyguy

SETH MACFARLANE DREAMS ABOUT WORKING « Fox All Access
“Seth MacFarlane is one of the busiest people in show business today. MacFarlane is constantly working on his FOX animated shows, The Cleveland Show, American Dad!, and Family Guy. MacFarlane also just wrapped up filming his first theatrical film, Ted, which stars Mila Kunis, Mark Wahlberg and …”
image
Europe’s Toyota GT 86 sports car revealed, arrives June 2012
“It’s no secret that the Toyota FT-86 will finally make its production-spec debut next week in Tokyo, and ahead of that, the automaker’s UK office has ...”

Yes, by showing an image of the Chevy Camaro, and mentioning
Toyota in the following breath, I have committed sacrilege,
but my redemption is at hand ...

Star Trek 2 Release Date Announced
“It was recently announced that JJ Abrams’ Star Trek 2 will be released on May 17, 2013 and could go into production as soon as January 15. This comes off the heels of the possible casting of Benicio Del Toro as the movie’s main villain. It was also announced that this highly anticipated sequel will ...”

My Little Brony is not my only source. I also find fan art at this site:

Cutie Mark Crusaders
“Just another My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic blog. This is not an Ask Blog. If you are looking for Cutie Mark Crusaders asks please check the master list. ponies”
An ask blog is where people submit questions to someone who plays a character and usually responses in the form of a comic, and an author may also have a related page on Facebook, e.g., Berry Punch also has Ask Berry Punch. Of course, the fandom is not officially sanctioned by My Little Pony, who has been enjoying success:
America’s Hottest Brands: My Little Pony: The Friendship Is Magic | Special: America’s Hottest Brand
“For kids’ cable network The Hub, a funny thing happened on the way reimagining the 1980s cult hit”
Any fandom can have elements which are unpleasant, i.e., the violent and gore-filled Ask Pinkamina Diane Pie, recently mentioned in the „Cupcakes‟ edition of my stale zaniness. Bronies for the most part...

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Embrace It. It's Our Life's Duty
See more at My Little Brony

seek to inspire goodness and the values of the show in others; A Word From Rainbow Dash, by ~grampagort on deviantART, is an example.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I'm the one who made that Rainbow Dash strip, and I have to say thank you so much for posting it here! I'm not sure how you found it, but I love that the message is being spread! Please keep it up~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Mr. Ziolkowski. I found the image through the Facebook pages for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Of those two bronies, I know the latter personally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should make a slight correction: no officially sanctioned pages for Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy exist, and thus use of the in front of those pages should not cause that conclusion to be inferred. Also, I found the image through this post and this post.

    ReplyDelete