The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, November 18, 2011

MBH - my brain hurts 019

An image of a red first-generation Mazda Miata

If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”

Alfa Romeo planning lightweight Mazda MX-5 Miata rival
“Few rumors have circulated quite like the prospect of a new Alfa Romeo Spider. While the previous Brera-based model stands as one of the most beautiful...”
Last night, I went to sleep late and could not awake with first alarm, so I shortened my week without meat... because I did not leave myself time to boil water in order to cook the ramen.

rentzsch.tumblr.com: Death and Resurrection of an SSD
“Summary: SSDs live fast, die young, and pretend to be OK even while they’re dying. Don’t use one without awesome backups.”


From Sam’s Club, I still had some Hot Pockets in the freezer,
and I can say at QuikTrip, “I BUY SAUSAGE!”

At The L.A. Auto Show, It’s SUVs and Sedans--Not Sportscars--That Rule
“L.A. is the epicenter of luxury-car sales. But if you're looking for exotic roadsters, super-luxury saloons and hand-built sportscars at the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show, you’ll have to look to find them. For the most part, they’re tucked away in a sunken gallery, under the walkway that connects the.....”
Twitter / Scott Christian Sava: “Okay. YES... there’s ‘girl on girl kissing’ in Dreamland today... but I can explain...”
The Dreamland Chronicles - Page 1393
“As I sat down to work on today’s page (yesterday)… I realized that Nastajia was actually supposed to KISS the Merman back on Wednesday.”

I know, it is going to be /)^ɛ^(\ so awesome!

South Park Renewed Through 2016 By Comedy Central
“They’ve conquered Broadway, but that doesn’t mean they’re finished ruling the small screen. Comedy Central announced this morning that Trey Parker and Matt Stone have reached a deal with the network to extend South Park for another three seasons, into 2016.”

I hate to be pragmatic in this philosophical moment,
but I’m a little more concerned about who got that message.
You gotta know, they ain’t gonna be too happy...

Sanity prevails -- but ‘Occupy’ loons just don’t get it
“Finally. Common sense and decency — not to mention ordinary rules of sanitation — reign downtown.”
Twitter / Scott Christian Sava: “Oy. I’m going to be dealing with today’s page for quite some time... aren’t I? Sigh...”
TechCrunch | Keen On… Roger McNamee: How Occupy Wall St Changes Everything
“Roger McNamee, the co-founder of $1.9 billion fund Elevation Partners, wants to occupy himself. When I talked with him earlier this week at Techonomy, he expressed the not now uncommon belief that Occupy Wall St is changing everything. Arguing that Wall St represents ‘gangster capitalism’ and that t...!”
Some days you just have to say, “What?” - J-List Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment