The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Twilight Sparkle

I would rather be breaking bad than breaking dawn. When a friend on Facebook asked how many times that his friends had seen the latter, I passionately replied, “Zero.”
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Oh. My God.
See more at My Little Brony
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Trollight Sparkle: Google Her Now
See more at My Little Brony
Part of the community of bronies on Facebook role-plays as members of the main six characters: Apple Jack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Twilight Sparkle.
I am guessing that those pages have more than a single administrator,
and the sixth role, Fluttershy, is rotated periodically to a different page.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Site Destroyed
See more at My Little Brony

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I have to admit, that "why do the vampires in me...what?" was pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I don’t have to be genuinely clever, because I have My Little Brony.

    ReplyDelete