The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 12, 2011

Looking forward to it!

Superior Chevrolet, a Kansas City dealer, will be repairing my car,
and a rental has been arranged for me.
imageState Farm is paying eighty percent of the cost of my Dodge rental.my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - How Ponies Party
See more at My Little Brony
imageOur Holiday Luncheon will begin at noon with the line forming at the east side,
so I have forgone Mr. Goodcents Subs & Pastas for today.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Party Reasonably
See more at My Little BronyimageAlso, my card is full, finally earning a free sandwich from Goodcents.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - In Equestria, We Party Hard
See more at My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment