The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Rarity

raitiy, gato asasasasasasas
Because I need to update Adobe Flash, none of the videos, on which I clicked in my dreams, would play, but my first ever dream about My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic featured Rarity, of whom I recently brought an example at Toys ‘Я Us.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Better Left to the Imagination
See more at My Little Brony

Source: Rarity by *Slugbox on deviantART
Unlike my repaired car, my finances are a wreck right now, and that‘s my starting issue:
Retail therapy: Can we shop ourselves out of a bad mood? [infographic] - Holy Kaw!
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Philoso-Rarity: Generosity...
See more at My Little Brony
For many years I have striven to live uncomplicated, I may actually be quite dull as a result:
Enhance your netbook with apps that play, organize and entertain--and enhance your life.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Second Place?!
See more at My Little Brony
Of course, neither of these change the fact that I am fat as well as broke.
Draw Us Fat Unicorns! | The Uniblog
“Welcome to the Fat Unicorn Party! This is where all the of the fabulous fleshy and majestic fat unicorns drawn for us by fans live. If you have any art skills (or even if you don’t) you should draw us a buxom one horned beast today. Or, if you are feeling extra productive, we love fan art of The …”
I enjoy the community of bronies.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - I REALLY Like Her Mane!
See more at My Little Brony
I really should start to sketch again, but I need a reference for scale.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Ponies Height IRL
See more at My Little Brony
Oh, well, at least I have not yet been political in this post.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Occupy Canterlot
See more at My Little Brony
This has been a public service.

No comments:

Post a Comment