The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh My Gosh 002

If Oktoberfest, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, and BMW were not enough reasons to visit Germany, the Miniatur Wunderland in Hamburg also exists!
Wunderland in 5 minutes - model building - model railway Hamburg
“The Wunderland in 5 minutes.”

I am not sure if we have quite found one with what
the New Kids on the Block would call, “The Right Stuff.”

Gingrich vs Romney rivalry in Iowa debate spotlight
“DES MOINES, Iowa (Reuters) - The budding rivalry between surging Republican Newt Gingrich and former frontrunner Mitt Romney will take center stage on Saturday in the first of two presidential debates[.]”

It is important that you know that literary criticism is healing.

Iowa Republican debate: Winners and losers
“InA look at the best and the worst from the Republican presidential debate at Drake University in Des Moines, Iowa.”

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - What? I Collect Them!
See more at My Little Brony

MItt Romney’s $10,000 Bet Blows Up Twitter
“Pundits and strategists on the left and right alike were united in their reaction to Mitt Romney’s $10,000 mid-debate bet with Rick Perry: expect to see it many, many, many more times if Romney wins the nomination.”

“Oh My Gosh!”

Skittles ‘Newlyweds’ [Dir. Cousins] Not affiliated w/ Skittles, not suitable for minors [ORIGINAL]
“The sweetest honeymoon ever. http://www.sharetherainbows.com http://stepcousins.com/ contact us: cousins [at] stepcousins.com Director: Cousins Producer: Kal...”

Twitter / Chris Barron: “Annoy a liberal - follow @GOPROUD

KSRA PAC
“The Kansas State Rifle Association Political Action Committee (PAC) is a voluntary, non-profit, unincorporated council of individual citizens, and is an independent, autonomous organization not affiliated with any political party. The purpose of The Kansas State Rifle Association PAC ...”
My friend Hannah and I were recently discussing accents, e.g., Peter and PETA:
Family Guy- Dirty Joke “Peter tells the dirty joke - İzle - Vidivodo
With a final note, I will have updated my entertainingly shallow and pedantic blog; Princess Celestia (Friendship Is Magic) has a related ask blog:
Ask Princess Molestia
“Some call me Trollestia. Others call me Molestia. I like to call myself ‘Big Sexy’. I shall allow some of my precious time to answer some peasant questions each week. Worship my ass or be sent to the...”

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment