The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas, 2011

My friend Matt says, “You are a mass of Chris and I hope that you are merry.”

I configured the Nintendo Wii for WiFi, and my family is using the Netflix Channel to look at something which causes me to react as I would to this image:


Source: Dark Horse Comics

NO GOD! PLEASE NO! NOOOOOOOOOO!

Before Doctor Who on BBC America this evening, I was watching Cartoon Network.


Source: The Amazing World of Gumball

For Christmas, my father bought me some spicy chipotle mayonnaise.
HoneyBaked Ham | Official Site | Handcrafted since 1957
“HoneyBaked ham - the finest quality bone-in ham, marinated, smoked and spiral sliced perfectly. Available online or in a store near you.”
My sister Kimberly bought me a volume of InuYasha and charm for my mobile phone.


The Twelfth Day of Christmas by *Karzahnii on deviantART

Though said many times, many ways, Merry Christmas to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment