The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Snow terrible today

image
Snow today was the first of the season, and most of the area around Kansas City received one quarter of an inch of snow, which will also likely not be enough to cancel a certain event:
Long line forms overnight to get tickets for Obama’s Osawatomie visit - KansasCity.com
“More than 200 people lined up overnight and this morning to get a ticket to see President Barack Obama on Tuesday at Osawatomie High School. The line began forming early Saturday evening, and people had to brave frigid temperatures overnight. Tickets are being handed out on a first come, first serve...”

I am thankful that I had no accident on my commute,
but driving to my place of work was a little difficult.my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Adorkable Dancing
See more at My Little Brony

I am going to take in my car no sooner than Monday, December 12, and I am deciding, based on road conditions, whether or not I will go to the 75th Street Brewery.

No comments:

Post a Comment