The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 26, 2011

Keeping up the habit 006

image
At the Kansas City dealer Superior Chevrolet, a red Corvette can be found beside a white Chevrolet Volt and behind a blue Chevy Cruze in the festive and patriotic lobby.


Source: The Eleventh Day of Christmas by *Karzahnii on deviantART

After the fluid service, for which my sister Pamela provided the money as a Christmas gift, for my car was done, I bought some Hot Pockets at Sam’s Club.


Source: Nyx (Friendship is Magic) for Fleur De Lis (Friendship is Magic) via Fleur De Lis by *SonicRainboom93 on deviantART



Source: Fluttershy

To be honest, I have not watched episodes of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, because I was either asleep or at the dealership when they aired today.

No comments:

Post a Comment