The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh My Gosh 003

Financially, I cannot be at BroNYcon anymore than I could go to BotCon.

The Transformers Collectors’ Convention - BotCon 2012!
The Official Hasbro sponsored Transformers Collectors’ Convention: BotCon celebrating all eras of Transformers Toys!


Source: Ashleigh Ball at BroNYCon Jan 2012 by *johnjoseco on deviantART

Oh My Gosh, I learned that my friend Hannah is on deviantART.


Source: Lieutenant Commander Data by ~whammytap on deviantART

Data (Star Trek) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Lieutenant Commander Data is a character in the fictional Star Trek universe portrayed by actor Brent Spiner. He appears in the television series Star Trek: The Next Generation and the feature films Star Trek Generations, Star Trek: First Contact, Star Trek: Insurrection, and…”
Another good friend continually proves that Fluttershy is the best pony with a related ask blog. ASK FLUTTERSHY, which often shares art from Adventure Time.
eBay My World - fluttershyisbestpony
“eBay My World for fluttershyisbestpony. Read fluttershyisbestpony’s Reviews & Guides, blog, and eBay profile.”


Source: Someone Needs a Heal? by *johnjoseco on deviantART

Thank you for your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment