The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Monday, December 19, 2011

Humor vampirism 005

The fall to spring intersession can feel strange, like a turquoise Lincoln MKT in the rain.
Do Not Disturb The Students - G4tv.com
“Being a student is hard enough, what with all the drinking and partying that goes on. That’s why it’s imperative that these creatures can rest wherever they are, even if it means the library. So...”
Twitter / Aflac Duck: “King of the world! Titanic debuted 14 years ago and I’m not ashamed to say I cried at the end. I’ll never let go!!”
Those We Lost In 2011
“North Korean supreme leader Kim Jong-il, Col. Muammar Qaddafi, Family Circus creator Bil Keane, al-Qaeda founder Osama bin Laden.”
Twitter / MAURICE LAMARCHE: “News reports are saying Kim Jong Il’s last words were,‘You are USERESS, Arec Barrwin!’ (They were playing Words With Friends when he died.)” ...Since last May, when I discovered the wonder of WordPress, many souls have been directed to my networked blogs via their searches. Brony Montana recently found my post about free fries and praised my use of an image of Pinkie Pie.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - I'm Sorry If You Have a HHNNNNG Attack
See more at My Little Brony

That which I was trying to visually accomplish, was to use a cute image of Pinkie to show that one would likely find those fries to be tasty.

internet memes - But What Kind?
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

When who should appear? St. Nick over Georgetown
“Yes, the aim of the jolly good elf is to make you smile. At least that’s what the inflatable’s owner, businessman and philanthropist Jeff Davies wants.”

I’m the world champ, you know. I bet you can’t beat me!

Crony Capitalism in the GOP Presidential Race
While GOP voters shift their political inclinations from one candidate to another, one issue many voters overlook is the influence of crony capitalism. By Brian Koenig

Update status via Phone Microwave (name subject to change)
with device number 105017
...

5 Things You Need to Know About Drone Journalism
“Journalists are able to use remote-controlled drones to get aerial footage -- but there are important aspects to know about using drones.”

I love Alive 102 to an unhealthy level.

No comments:

Post a Comment