The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

News of the day 009

The Office was in my dream this morning, and why Michael Scott was doing foundation and structural work is beyond me. Also was Star Trek: The Next Generation.
So Soothing: Star Trek TNG Ambient Engine Noise
“Just hit play, lie down on your bed, and let this 24-hour long YouTube video featuring the Enterprise's idling engine noise help you drift to sleep.”

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Use Your Magic Twilight!
See more at My Little Brony

Yesterday, all afternoon, the noise (i.e, my sisters) rehearsed a song for a talent show this evening at Grace Christian Fellowship Church. When the noise went upstairs, I had to return downstairs. For the Roving Imp Training Center, I left home a hour and a half early, so I no longer had to hear; I like this song much better anyway:
Evangelion’s “Cruel Angel’s Thesis” Tops Anime Karaoke Charts
“It looks like anime fans heading to the karaoke parlor in 2011 stuck to their favorite standards of recents years. According to leading network karaoke system operator Xing, Neon Genesis Evangelion theme ‘A Cruel Angel’s Thesis’ topped the list of the 10 most popular karaoke anime songs in 2011 for ...”
Despite how much I loathe their song, I suppose that in the spirit of the season of Christmas I will go and see my sisters perform, because having my sisters see me in the audience is as important as chili, which is being served as part of a competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment