The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 3, 2011

News of the day 007

Following two viewings of the new episode, I can say:

“Other than the bureaucratic mentality, the other constant in the universe is that the latest episode of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is the best one ever.”
“Michael and Fiona. Annie and Auggie. Both love action, intrigue and danger! If you love Burn Notice, give Covert Affairs a try. New episodes Tuesdays at 10/9c.”
Is Google Chrome the New IE6?
“With Google-only features and ‘standards,’ Chrome is going down a proprietary path.”

The title has no reference to the recently unknown meme:

Good Guy Greg meme | quickmememy little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Good Guy Tank
See more at My Little Brony

Composer/Songwriter Daniel Ingram revealed the name of the song from the episode today, and some of the lyrics were later repeated by Rarity.
The Pony Everypony Should Know - MLP FiM S2E9 Song
“Here’s the song from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, Season 2 Episode 9, Sweet and Elite. I’ll be linking a download in a little while, once I finish ...”

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - PARTY CANNON!
See more at My Little Brony

No comments:

Post a Comment