The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, December 30, 2011

Oh My Gosh 004

Clearly, the Conference for Motorists of Defective Mentality is in town...

Proof Positive: Nearly 1 In 5 Drivers Unfit For the Road
“If you’re like me, you take great delight in complaining about other drivers. There’s a guilty pleasure waiting for those of us who snipe, snarl, and generally criticize and complain about the driving habits of others. Now, we may have empirical proof that our superior driving skills...”

Twitter / Michele Catalano: “If you ask me to watch a duet of Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt I’ll just assume you hate me.

What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?
by Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Twitter / David Rushing: “@chris_m_hurt But if I’m asked to watch Zooey Deschanel do a solo, I’ll feel loved.” At the Roving Imp, John Robison does the following well, and by the rules.

How to Throw a Legit White Elephant Party
“Hey [Y’all], According to Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary, ‘a white elephant is an object no longer of value to its owner but of value to others. Or something of little or no value.’”

The Hub is also showing a marathon on New Year’s Day:

The Hub’s Cobra-Palooza Megatron-A-Thon New Year’s Day
“Get ready to ring in 2012 with G.I. Joe Real American Heroes and Transformers Generation 1 marathon on New Year’s Day! Tune-in Sunday Jan 1 at 10am ET / 7am PT”

My Little Brony is not my only source; I also find fan art at this site:

Cutie Mark Crusaders
“Just another My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic blog. This is not an Ask Blog. If you are looking for Cutie Mark Crusaders asks please check the master list. ponies”
An ask blog is where people submit questions to someone who plays a character and usually responses in the form of a comic, and an author may also have a related page on Facebook, e.g., Berry Punch also has Ask Berry Punch. Of course, the fandom is not officially sanctioned by My Little Pony.

Bronies in a nutshell
“That’s beautiful, Katie.”

The community of bronies for the most part seek to inspire goodness and the values of the show in others; A Word From Rainbow Dash, by ~grampagort on deviantART, is an example.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I noticed that you shared my strip with Rainbow Dash telling everyone that they'd better love and tolerate! :P Thank you so much for spreading the message!

    ReplyDelete