The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Thursday, December 15, 2011

As perfect a Thursday 004

Itty Bitty Twinkie Pinkie asks:

Why not give this a shot:
2011 is almost over, so like this status if I have made you laugh or smile this year, then set this as your status, you’ll be surprised (it was made for me) at how many people you have made smile and laugh because of you.

Either I failed to read which flavor of tea with which I filled my mug, or QuikTrip put pineapple papaya in the wrong dispenser.

image
SNEAK PEEK: Limbaugh Tells Greta Van Susteren That
Twitter / Your mom: “When you’re mad at someone half the time you’re just mad at the person because you need someone to blame for the pain you caused yourself.” ... Ein Unfall habe passiert.

As pictured earlier this week, my rental car is 2011 Dodge Charger, in which my sister rode with me again this morning; because of its available USB connection, we listened to some music from her mobile phone:

“It’s the Most Wonderful Time”
“We Wish You a Merry Christmas”

“To purchase all new ‘Damian’ Merchandise
It’s the most wonderful time of the year /
With the kids jingle belling /And everyone telling you...”

OK OK OK, she had the version from Rainbow Brite.

Rainbow Brite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Rainbow Brite was a character franchise introduced by Hallmark Cards in 1983, with the animated television series starting the following year.”
Yesterday evening from the performances at Grace Christian Fellowship Church, I set my mobile to silent mode...
image

“Just a reminder that the Holiday Luncheon will be December 15, today at 11:30. For the meeting we will have pizza and dessert provided. Bring a drink. See you there!”

The Breakfast Meeting, Dec. 15
“The piracy debate heats up in Congress, Nick Kristof gets embedded in jail and the radio host in Iowa that all the candidates must meet.”

Twitter / Burn Notice: “The triangle between Michael, Anson and Fiona will come to a head. What does the future hold for their relationship? #BurnNotice

BN EAR TO THE GROUND:
“Think you have what it takes to be a spy and piece together a puzzle simply by eavesdropping? Text to test your skills!”

Also, I have my first rehearsal as part of the N.B.I.S. Duo tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment