The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, December 31, 2011

News of the day 011

Watching Archer was definitely something that I needed to do today, and I will attempt to add other items to that list, as I appear to be having a lucid moment:
  1. Have my prescriptions refilled at WalMart.

  2. Buy longer laces for my shoes.

  3. Evaluate adding something more to the present for tonight.
How to Throw a Legit White Elephant Party
“Hey [Y’all], According to Merriam-Webster’s online dictionary, ‘a white elephant is an object no longer of value to its owner but of value to others. Or something of little or no value.’”
At the Roving Imp, John does the preceding well, and by the rules.
I tend to bring things that have at least some intrinsic value to me.

Source: The Sixth Day of Christmas by *Karzahnii on deviantART
Some of my family will likely be in attendance at the event, and I now remember that I may have previously agreed to some computer-related task for my mother for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment