The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year’s Eve

With the exception of new laces for my shoes, I accomplished most of the items on my list. On Saturday, I was at the home of my friend Denton until four in the morning, and I did not go to bed until five, but I still awoke at nine to watch My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic on The Hub. With a trip to the Mainstreet Credit Union, I deposited $8.51 which had been lying around. By this time, I was running on fumes, so I ate at McDonald’s. On which I used some of my gift card, Target had this set on clearance:
Pinkie Pie & Sweetie Belle’s Sweets Boutique
“A bit more prop-oriented than Fluttershy’s Nursery Tree, the boutique comes with the bare essentials for a start-up grocery / bakery and two enterprising ...”
I found Apple Jack while wandering around WalMart while my prescriptions were refilled.


Source: The Fifth Day of Christmas by *Karzahnii on deviantART

Because I had just bought another Pinkie Pie, I decided to include the other in my White Elephant gift for the New Year’s Party at the Roving Imp, of which John is an absolutely masterful host. The main part of my gift was an etching, the price of which benefited the following:
NextGen Leadership Academy
“The Summer Program really challenged me in all areas, and as a result I have gained confidence in myself, that I can do what I set my mind to and that I really can achieve my ultimate purpose - to make a difference in the world.”


Source: The best Japanese New Year’s Star Wars image you will ever see. - J-List Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment