The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

that‘s my starting issue 010

This week, Detroit hosts the North American International Auto Show, and the International Consumer Electronics Show is in Las Vegas. My fellow motorists were quite nice today.
Well, that‘s my starting issue: classes resume
at Johnson County Community College in one week.
Stop the Year and Let Me Catch Up
“Welcome to the New Year. I am a few weeks into the old year still. My short term memory hasn’t caught up to my long term memory and my short term memory, frankly, is falling down on the job.”
Oh my gosh, I just remembered that Monday morning the DeLorean Motor Company sponsored my last dream, which featured Back to the Future and Doctor Who.
20 ‘Doctor Who’ Parodies
“The Doctor loves the universe, and the universe loves him back. Here is proof -- 20 pieces of parody and...”

Twitter / BrainwasherDetective: “When terrorizing the land what Quiet Riot song does the villain from Suite PreCure listen to?”

snoop dogg
see more Lol Celebs

Twitter / BrainwasherDetective: “@chris_m_hurt It is actually a pun more than trivia.” ... and the next example requires some explanation:

Fan service - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
“Fan service (ファンサービス, fan sābisu?), fanservice, or service cut (サービスカット, sābisu katto?), is a term originating from anime and manga fandom for material in a series which is intentionally added to please the audience. It is about ‘servicing’ the fan - giving the fans ‘exactly what they want’.”

Konata says, “ASOBITAI! (I want to play)”

How about that My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic?

my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - YyYyYyAaAaAaAaAaYyYyYy
see more My Little Brony

Fluttershy, you silly filly, that is not fan service as I meant.


I really would like for Faye to say, “You’re really going to come for me.” Something could be better than Cowboy Bebop in those circumstances, but I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment