The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 20, 2012

Stale zaniness 017

Two years ago, a stadium was born in KCK - KansasCity.com
“Ground was broken on Livestrong Sporting Park -- and this blog -- two years ago today.”
From David Prov: “When I was born...music,” both songs are favorites for me, so David is now that much cooler. My favorite moment begins at 1:25 in the video from Flashdance, from which another song was the subject of a video starring Jennifer Lopez, and a subsequent lawsuit. Also, the song by the Police is known as one of the creepiest songs to play at a wedding reception.

Twitter / UberFacts: “‘Ithyphallophobia’ is a morbid fear of seeing, thinking about or having an erect penis.”
Cinderella - Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone)
“Music video by Cinderella performing Don’t Know What You Got (Till It’s Gone). (C) 1988 The Island Def Jam Music Group[.]”
First Look: How I Met Your Mother’s Big Goodbye
“In the January 16 episode of CBSHow I Met Your Mother, the gang sends parents-to-be Marshall (Jason Segel) and Lily (Alyson Hannigan) off to the suburbs. It’s another big transition in the lives of these characters we’ve all lived with and loved for seven years, says executive producer Craig ...”
You are invited to the party in my pants
Source: Fluttershy
VIDEO: My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic Pays Tribute to I Love Lucy
My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic has a knack for taking on pop culture references and adding a pony twist, whether it's emulating The Big Lebowski or reenacting Star Wars. This time, they’ll tackle one of I Love Lucy’s most iconic scenes: The chocolate factory. Check out the rest of today’s news ...”
Burt Reynolds guest starred on Archer on FX Network TV Group.
internet memes - Nala's Ready
see more Memebase and check out our Troll Face lols!

In high school, I heard a rumor that The Lion King was based on Hamlet. Those stories about the Taco Bell were also probably false.
Tractor-trailer overturns on I-435 in Northland - KansasCity.com
“An overturned tractor-trailer limited traffic on southbound Interstate 435, just north of Interstate 35.”
I told a friend that none belonged to her, “It’s nacho cheese.” my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Elements of Harmony
see more My Little Brony
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
NCIS on USA Network featured someone from The Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment