The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

The Most Wonderful Time of the Year

As sung by Andy Williams, the following is a popular holiday favorite.
It’s the most wonderful time of the year
With the kids jingle belling
And everyone telling you
‘Be of good cheer’
It’s the most wonderful time of the year ♪
I say, “When I receive my tax refunds, is the most wonderful time of the year,” und auf Deutsch sage ich:
„Gestern Abend wurde Geld, das für die drei Wochen ich verdiente, die zwischen dem 25. Dezember und dem 14. Januar wart, von meinem Arbeitgeber in meinem Sparkonto gesteckt werden. Meine Bücher kann ich kaufen.‟
Yesterday evening, the money that I earned for the three weeks between the 25th of December and the 14th of January was deposited in my account. I can now buy my books. OK OK OK, I thought that I would not see that money until February 15, and the following offer is expired.
‘Portal’ is Free on PC and Mac Until September 20
“Thanks to the new ‘Learn With Portals’ initiative, which encourages schools to use Portal to teach physics, math and engineering to students, the game is now available for free to both Mac and PC users alike.”

Of course, I will be at the 75th Street Brewery and the Roving Imp Training Center later today; however, once I have my tax refund, I will go to Superior Chevrolet, a Kansas City dealer, to have my car serviced, and such is a ritual for me in the most wonderful time of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment