The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Friday, January 13, 2012

Paraskevidekatriaphobia 001

Paraskevidekatriaphobia, or the fear of Friday the 13th, is not one of my irrational fears. Any time that the first day of a month appears on a Sunday on your calendar, the thirteenth day will be a Friday, and I welcome having payday earlier than the fifteenth day of the month.

Source: Crunchyroll
Portlandia: Battlestar Galactica This Friday
“‘What the frak is happening in Portlandia? Find out this Friday 10/9c on IFC [Independent Film Channel].”
The Clockwise Time Lord by =saturnspace on deviantART
“The longest time take for ponie picture ever! I’m mad at doctor gahhh! I tried a lot of thing new in this one which takes huge amount time but I kinda ...”
Before going to Wendy's, QuikTrip, and Verizon Wireless today, I will go to SureWest Communications.

No comments:

Post a Comment