The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

I don’t know, do you 017

My family decided last night to watch every last film to which the name Don Bluth is attached. OK OK OK, they only watched the films that they had on DVD, but That Guy With The Glasses tells all about the Big Lipped Alligator Moment from All Dogs Go to Heaven.
2012: A Look Ahead
“I think we can all agree: 2011 sucked. It was a big stupid year full of big stupid things. All around, it was just stupid. Finally, though, 2012 is just around the corner. Now, we can pretend...”
Among of my friends, my sister Kim holds an unpopular political view, and must be the worst person in the world, so once more:
Ringing in a conservative year
“Why 2012 could be a good year.”

Politico’s great headliner guest for Iowa caucus coverage is
[…] going to christen bison on the cursive airplane!
The Third Day of Christmas by *Karzahnii on deviantART

GOP 12: Gingrich: I’d support Romney in general
“In the midst of all the rancor between the two, Newt Gingrich still found time this morning to say he’d back Mitt Romney over Barack Obama in a general election.”

There’s a political debate on. Change the channel.
Futurama
“A Head in the Polls” (1999) - IMDb.com

Pinkie Pie is correct: a boring contest.

Source: My Little Pony Friendship is Magic Wiki

I will not even be home tonight to watch the results, because of an offer that I could not refuse from the 75th Street Brewery, and class at the Roving Imp Training Center.


Source: The top anime and moe magazines today. Megami, Nyantype, all loaded with free posters, calendars etc. - J-List Tumblr

2 comments:

  1. MarzGirl at That Guy With The Glasses also did a review of all of the Don Bluth animated features...including the video games.
    http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/ir/marzgurl/reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to watch that. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete