The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Vinyl Scratch

DJ Pon-3 is a fairly prolific image among my blogs. Part of the community of bronies on Facebook role-plays as members of the main six characters: Apple JackPinkie PieRainbow DashRarity, and Twilight Sparkle.
DJ P0N-3 / Vinyl Scratch | Know Your Meme
“DJ P0N-3 (also known as Vinyl Scratch) is a nickname given to a background unicorn character from the animated TV series My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic ...”

An ask blog is where people submit questions to someone who plays a character and usually responses in the form of a comic, and an author may also have a related page on Facebook, e.g., Vinyl Scratch (Friendship is Magic) has the following:
Ask Vinyl Scratch!
“That’s right, everypony. Equestria’s greatest DJ, here on Tumblr! Ask me stuff!”
The music is one of the other things with me and ponies,
and this song is a track on my current mix CD:
Rainbow Dash & Fluttershy - The Best Pet For Me +Lyrics and MP3.
“Here you go guys! Lyrics and MP3 below! Yes, the audio is a little off [,] I know, MP3[.] Fluttershy: Now Rainbow[,] my dear,...”
On Cutie Mark Crusaders, which is not an ask blog,
I found that the preceding song has been remixed:
Source: Coolness that Defies Gravity on Bandcamp, Soundcloud, and Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment