The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Keeping up the habit 007

The latest episode is the best one ever, a constant in the universe.

My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic S2 E12 “Family Appreciation Day” - Television Tropes & Idioms
A description of tropes appearing in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic S 2 E 12 ‘Family Appreciation Day’”

The following trope is in use.

Everybody Laughs Ending - Television Tropes & Idioms
“The Everybody Laughs Ending trope as used in popular culture, with a list of examples from all media.”

Very well, let us see an example be made.
my little pony, friendship is magic, brony - Take a Bite Outta This
see more My Little Brony

Diamond Tiara Whines In Bunny Ears
“Diamond Tiara doesn’t want to play but Filthy Rich makes her anyway. That is poetry.”


Source: Surprise (MLP) via Unari - ‘Aegri Somnia’

Dedicated to that scene, the preceding piece of quirky fan art was shared by a page for a fan character on Facebook, which has the following ask blog.
Ask Surprise!
“Hi! I’m Surprise! I was the original concept for Pinkie Pie! People say that makes me a ‘hippy-stir’, whatever that is! Anyway, ask me stuff! Go on, do it!”

I am keeping up the habit, 007.

No comments:

Post a Comment