The Internet is rising up in protest on February 11th

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Everypony wants to rule the World

Bless her heart, my sister Pamela send me a text today, “There is lunch @ church.”

“Music video by Heart performing These Dreams.”
Until ten minutes before she and the rest of the family returned, I was not aware of her message; however, I did dream about that.
Source: Three girls, one cup…of chocolate. (It’s the new Megami poster for fans of the I Have Few Friends anime.) - J-List Tumblr
4 Strange Reasons You Drink Too Much “You may think binge drinking is just for college guys, but new research from the CDC finds that one in six U.S. adults are binge drinkers.”
I like Alice 102 to an unhealthy level.
Everybody Wants to Rule the World - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia “It was the band’s ninth single release in the United Kingdom (the third from their second LP: Songs from the Big Chair) and seventh UK Top 40 chart hit, peaking at number two in April 1985. In the U.S., it was the lead single from the album and gave the band their first Billboard Hot 100 number-one …”
To bring a smile to my face, let us watch “Equestria Girls (with lyrics)” while we may.

No comments:

Post a Comment